Fish Maki Soup
1kg Pork Bones / Chicken Carcass
1 large White onion
5 cloves, crushed Garlic
1 1-inch sliced ginger
1 tsp Marcapina cooking Wine
1/2 kilo Tanigue / Dorado Fillet
2 tbsp Marcapina Calamansi Soy Sauce
2 tsp Marcapina Sesame Oil
2 tbsp Tapioca / Cassava Starch
1/4 Marcapina Soy Sauce
Procedure1. In a medium size pot, add water then add the pork slices one at a time. Then add the white onion, garlic, ginger and Marca Piña Cooking Wine.
2. Boil and remove visible scums. Adjust the heat to low. Simmer for 45 mins.
3. Then on a separate bowl, cook egg noodles. Set aside.
4. Combine all ingredients of the fish maki soup; tanigue/dorado fillet, garlic, Marca Piña Calamansi Soy Sauce, Marca Piña Sesame Oil, egg, Marca Piña Cooking Wine, tapioca/cassava starch. Mix until all the ingredients are coated with the mixture. Set aside.
5. While the soup is boiling after the pork is cooked, add the marinated fish one at a time. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Then add Marca Piña Soy Sauce and cornstarch slurry. Stir.
6. While stirring add the beaten egg slowly while whisking the soup.
7. To prepare the fish maki soup , get a medium serving bowl and put some cooked noodles. Then pour it with thick fish maki soup. Garnish it by sprinkling chopped scallions or green onions. Serve hot and enjoy!