4 cloves Garlic
2 stalks Onion Leeks
3 tbsp Marcapina Sesame Oil
Toasted Sesame Seed
1. Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise, then cut into 3-inch long pieces.
2. In a large bowl mix together the Garlic, Onion leeks, white sugar, Marca Pina Patis, Soy Sauce and Sesame Oil.
3. Mix until sugar is slightly dissolved.
4. Steam the eggplant for 3-5 minutes then shred the eggplant in the marinade.
5. After grilling brush the eggplant with additional marinade or soy sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds. Enjoy!